Bid Number: TBH 309/2020Bid Description: FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS CHICKEN PRODUCTS FOR THE FOOD SERVICES DEPARTMENT AT TYGERBERG HOSPITAL OVER A TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD 1 JANUARY 2020 UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2021 WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND ON A MONTH TO MONTH BASIS NOT EXCEEDING FOUR (4) MONTHS.
Note that the Hospital may (at its discretion) exercise the option to award the items to multiple suppliers
Name of Institution: Tygerberg Hospital Place where goods, works or services are required: Support Services Department
Date Published:16/10/2020Closing Date and Time: 13 November 2020 at 11:00amContact Person: Tender Details-Chad Miggel or Ganeefah Manuel /Specifications- Courtney Johnson Email: Chad.Miggel@westerncape.gov.za or Ganeefah.Manuel@westerncape.gov.za/ Nomandl.Gobeni@westerncape.gov.zaTelephone number:021 938 5269 or 021 938 4980/ 021 938 5291FAX Number: N/AWhere bid documents can be obtained:Website: n/a
Physical Address: 1st Floor of the Administration Building (opposite the spiral staircase) Tygerberg Hospital, Francie Van Zijil Drive, Parow, Cape Town. It’s is generally open 07h30-16h00, Monday to Friday or can be dropped off at Room 72 Admin building on 1 st Floor.
A non Refundable fee of R50.00 will be charged per bid for all formal bids invited by this Department.
NEDBANK, Account Name: Provincial Government of the Western Cape - Tygerberg Hospital; Cheque Account, Account No. 1452045259; Branch Name: Nedbank Corporation; Branch Code: 145209 or Cash Payment can be made at Room 46 Admin Building.
Where bids should be delivered:Physical Address: Bids MUST be deposited in the bid box situated on the 1st Floor of the Administration Building (opposite the spiral staircase) Tygerberg Hospital, Francie Van Zijl Drive, Parow, Cape Town]. It is generally open 7h30 - 16h00, Monday to Friday. Or can be dropped off at Room 72, 1st floor, Administration Building, Tygerberg Hospital.
Briefing Session N/A
The company must provide the following documents:
2. COMPLIANT WITH THE REGULATION 918 OF THE HEALTH ACT, 2003 (ACT NO 61 OF 2003)
3. COA (A certified copy Certificate of acceptability for Food Premises) issued by an Environmental Health Practitioner must be submitted. Failure to submit this certificate will invalidate an offer.
3. QUALITY CONTROL:
HACCP certificate (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points). The contractor shall implement and operate a system of assured safe catering based on HACCP which includes laboratory testing for bacteria on the contractor’s cost.
4. Bidders must have a footprint within the reason they quote for.
5. Only offers from registered meat suppliers, who’s proven core business is the processing, packing and distribution of meat party suppliers will be considered.
6. The department reserves the right to conduct inspections of the production process, the product and the premises of the supplier without prior notification at any working time during the contract period or prior to entering into a contract. In the event of a deviation being observed, the whole consignment should be rejected.